Saturday, January 16, 2016

Setting Goals

I wanted to pass this along to you guys.  This is an email from my main man Coyte Cooper.  He is such an inspirational person.  I am using his stuff with my high school Government class and I have went through his Impressions program and I would suggest to you all.  It is so important to set goals and work your butt off daily to attain them.  Are you a 3%er?

Are you looking for ways to find the next level in your life?  If you are driven, then I know the answer to this question!

One of the key elements of high performance is knowing exactly what you want to achieve. Research has shown that people who are clear with their vision run laps around people who float through their days.

This is where goals come in to play!  Did you know that the 3% of people who write down their goals each day out earn and out perform the remaining 97% who do not?

This statistic is absolutely true and this is exactly why you need to write your goals down. To help you with this, I have released a new podcast with 6 steps to help you form goals that lead to AWESOME accomplishments.

Once you have checked out the episode, forward it on to proactive people who would benefit from the message.  Go make great things happen!

LISTEN ON WEBSITE
LISTEN VIA ITUNES

Sincerely,

Coyte Cooper, Ph.D.
Author of Impressions
Host of ETR Podcast
Copyright © 2016 Impressions Incorporated, All rights reserved. 
You were added to this list as registrant of the 28-Day Growth Challenge 

Our mailing address is: 
Impressions Incorporated
Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list 

No comments:

Post a Comment