Starting today I am going to look at the top five excuses that people give for not exercising.
#1 I don't have time!
Really? How much time do you spend watching TV? Remember one of the greatest stats...a 25-20 minute workout is only 4% of your day! Why not get up an extra 15-20 minutes earlier and cut out senseless time watching the morning news that is always bad. Cut out your morning appointment with SportsCenter reruns from the night before. If you want results you have to MAKE TIME AND MAKE THE COMMITMENT. Scheduling a workout time is vital to making sure you get it in. I have to get up really early to get mine in. I love working out at 9AM, but for a teacher that is impossible. So, I have to get myself out of bed early and get it in...if I wait until I get home it won't happen. You have to be consistent, almost methodical. I think that is one of the reasons for the success of Beachbody programs...the program schedule and the time...one of the big reasons why Focus T25 was a hit. Even if you don't get a lengthy workout in, do some push-ups with the kids; some squats while you watch SportsCenter, etc...find creative ways to work exercise into your daily life...eventually it will become a part of who you are.

No comments:
Post a Comment