It's Day 3. You are sore. You are hungry. Your body is telling you to go back to normal. Start drinking sodas again. Eat that candy bar. It's time to quit. It's time to give up again, just so you can start again in a month or so when you are ready!
Stop. You gave me your why! It is time to fight for your why. It is time to stick with it. I'd rather be a little sore than feel like a piece of goo! Get after it and work for what you want. It's time to stick with it. Yes, there will be doubters. There will be those that try to get you to stop and go back to your old ways. There are those around you that don't like change. They don't like the changes that you are making in your eating and/or exercise habits. They are waiting for you to quit just to tell you...I told you so. It's time to look them in the eye and say, "I'm gonna do this! This is going to be who I am going to become!"
STAY WITH THE FIGHT! KEEP GRINDING!
No comments:
Post a Comment