Thursday, January 21, 2016

Excuse #3 - I Just Don't Enjoy It

Just find something that you enjoy...whether it's roller skating, walking, or CrossFit, find something you enjoy doing and make it a part of what you do to stay/become healthy.  Maybe you like to golf, so walk nine.  You don't have to ride in a cart!  You can even do activities like watch TV or read while you walk or jog on a treadmill or workout on an elliptical.  

I enjoy doing at home fitness programs, but they can get me in a lull.  So, I mix things up.  Depending on the weather I love to get out for a run.  I enjoy getting into our weight barn for some Olympic lifts and a workout in the weight room.  I enjoy hitting the rower and even going for a swim.  When I get a chance I like a good long bike ride.  I think differentiating workouts is so important to stay excited about exercise.  Long story short, do what what you love and you will stay motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment